These beautiful studs are inspired by Pre-Columbian art designs and made in Bogota, Colombia by a small family business. Before the arrival of the Europeans, there were many long-established and sophisticated civilizations in North and South America. Beyond the more familiar civilizations such as the Incas and the Maya, they were also smaller ethnic groups that developed their own distinctive cultures and artistic styles. Pre-Columbian art encompasses the artifacts created by these indigenous peoples from the second millennium BC to the time of the Spanish conquest led by Christopher Columbus in 1492.
These earrings are hypoallergenic as they have a stainless steel post.
Studs are small, ranging from 2- 2.5 cm width and 1- 2 cm height.
- Avoid contact with salt, so remove before you swim in saltwater
- Avoid contact with perfumes or other sprays
- Store your earrings where they won’t rub against other hard substances to avoid scratch
- To clean wipe down with a soft cloth and water
- If your piece required a deeper cleaning, let it soak for a few minutes in soapy water and clean with a soft brush
* Use "jewerly" shipping rate at checkout.